The company LLC “RADEX-Europe” and the Radex® trademark were created in 2007 in Latvia. However, the brand dates back as far as a couple of years earlier, when its management together with their adherents – the leading European experts in car-body repairs started reaching agreements on the supply of materials under our brand. The process was not easy, as more than 30 various plants were selected, capable of the supply of “premium” class materials for car-body repair. Finally, in 2007 the distribution of the Radex® products was launched. At present, the Radex® products are sold and recognized in more than 20 countries worldwide. We have established branches in Europe, CIS and South America, as well as found a franchise partner in Australia.
Radex® is the best-selling trademark in car-body repair materials in Latvia since 2015, and it continues to develop successfully. Therefore, we would like to remind our customers that Radex® stands not only for high-quality car-body repair materials, but also for an all-embracing programme.
Our main objective is the distribution and promotion of the Radex® brand throughout the world. Our range of new car repair products allows the customer to receive “premium” level materials for the best prices directly from the manufacturer.
Our main task is to design and develop the best car-body repair materials as well as select them from the world’s leading manufacturers. Already today, Radex® products are an integral part of many European plants, because in collaboration with manufacturers we have developed new and unique products available only in our range of goods.
The high-quality Radex® car-body repair materials enable you to:
- Optimize the work of a car-body repair company,
- Improve the quality of the repair,
- Increase productivity while reducing the costs of car repair,
- Save time and use it to achieve higher profits.
- A wide-ranging offer (including car paint, tools, paint coating cabins, etc.),
- Excellent quality,
- Comprehensive technical, informational and promotion support,
- Theoretical and practical training of our customer’s staff at the most up-to-date training centre in the Baltics, free of charge,
- A flexible system of discounts,
- Various forms of payment,
- A well-organized logistics system.
Cooperation with our company provides car repair businesses with a consistent and continuous supply of high quality products.
By offering the Radex® body repair materials programme, firstly, we ensure a complex approach to car repair service. We have set new, more flexible and high-quality standards in the field of car-body repair.